Saturday, January 30, 2016

Adventure story 226. Part of family

                                                                   Part of family
Leela was getting ready on every step to look great. After all she did it on each day. She never looked away from mirror until she was not sure about her perfectness. She hated it when she saw that some thing in her dress was missing. She never let herself out of door without looking at herself with care. She just kept watching at her face. She did every thing with so care that her little daughter Pooja kept looking at her. In Pooja's eyes her Mom was just perfect. She saw the way she dressed. She never saw any spot on her dress. She just wanted to just to be like her Mom. But she also sensed that her Mom was not interested in her. It was so strange that her Mom never took her in arms. Her Mom never kissed her. She just kept Pooja away from her. It was so strange because all other Mom used to take their daughter in arms. But her Mom always came with baby sitter. She just never understood that why didn't she pick her. But then she felt that she might not like it because she wanted her to be independent. Pooja loved her Mom for this. Since Pooja was looking around, she started to see how did her Mom did her make up. She decided that this time. She would give it a try. She waited still Leela went out. Then she slowly went inside room. She began to see her Mom's make up box. She had seen her many times. Slowly she started applying make up to her face. She began to do just like her Mom. She looked in mirror. She was looking so cute. She decided that she would give it another try. She started doing it in details when she saw that her Mom was standing behind her. She could see her anger. She felt as if her Mom would smash her on mirror. She started to run in bathroom. But  Leela was quick than her. Leela started beating her. Pooja kept crying. She wanted to escape. She tried to apologize. But it was not working. Finally Leela decided to let her go. Pooja was so hurt by then and scared. She sat in corner and started crying. Then her Dad came. As soon as he saw her big fight began, he took Pooja in his hand. Then he immediately took her away from Mom. From that day Pooja learnt one thing that she didn't want to be any thing like Mom. She started staying with her grand parents. Every thing was perfect. Then one day her Dad brought another woman in that house. She was her new Mom. She was her step Mom. Pooja was scared of her at first but slowly she sensed that her step Mom was nice woman. She loved her and looked after her in nice way. Pooja began to call her Mom. Then her sister came in her world. Every one in school told her that now her step Mom would not love her. But nothing seemed to change. Her step Mom had become her real Mom now. They told her that she had to wear old clothes. But instead of that she got new clothes and new baby had to wear her old clothes. One day her Mom brought lot of new dresses for her and she told her Mom " Mom every one told me that when new baby will come you will give new clothes to her and old to me. But you are giving old to her. I feel it is not fair." Her Mom started laughing. Her Mom " Sweet heart your sister is small. She needed soft clothes. That's why she is wearing old clothes which are soft. When she get little bit bigger, you can come with me personally and buy new clothes for her." So after that they became a perfect family. Her younger sister Trushna sensed soon that her elder sister was favorite of Mom so she began to convince Pooja to do every thing. So Pooja became most important and favorite in that house. Slowly Pooja just forgot her real Mom.
     Every thing was so nice. But one day when Pooja was watching movie, she had heard about new actress who was admired by all " Lara". Pooja never watched her film. But her friends kept admiring her so She decided that she must watch. She went to her Mom. "Mom I want to watch movie with friends. Is it okay?" "Friends? Who will be coming?" Pooja knew Mom that Mom wanted to confirm that all good and reliable friends were coming. She smiled. Her Mom was always scared in heart regarding her. She gave list of friends. Trushna " Can I join her?" Mom " No.You must learn to give her privacy. " "But I want to watch it too." " Then I will take you." "Ya and Didi will come with us again." "So what is your problem? Your Didi give you every thing. She gave you whatever you want. Every time you send her to me with your demand. On that points you never feel that you are doing some injustice to her. " Now Trushna was upset. She didn't want to look bad before her Didi. Trushna " Fine but promise me. You will take me." "I will. If your Didi like it or I will take you to some another film." Trushna was upset but still she knew that there was not any option so she went away. Pooja " Thanks Mom. It would look so wrong if I took her with me." "Of course. It is your life and time. You must move in your own way. There is no need to take her sweet heart. You are not her Mom. You are just elder sister. So you have to create your future. Not suppose to take care of her. I just didn't remember last time when you went to film." "Come on Mom. Dad never had time. I think you have never went to movie after marriage and still are not going to. Because I am sure once again you will just sent me and Trushna. Mom why are you so much concern about money? We can manage." " It is not about managing. I want best for my both daughters. Okay fine. We will go to movie this time. I will not act like miser. I will spend all money. So are you happy?" Pooja " Mom I am on top of the world." Pooja was so happy. She wore her best dress and went to movie. Every thing turned out to be perfect until she didn't see posture of movie. She looked at that actress. She started sensing that she looked just like her nightmare Mom. She called her as Leela. She was so confused. She thought that it was just coincidence. She decided that she didn't want to watch that movie. She called one of her friend. " I have to go home." "Why? What happened?" "My stomach is paining." " Ohh just try some medicine. I saw a store in corner. We can't just walk out of friends like this." " I know. But I can't bear it. I have to go." Then she just ran away. All her friends were looking at her with shock. One friend finally ran after her. " Do you need me to come with you?" "No..No..I don't want to spoil it for you. But try to understand." Then she gave address to Auto driver. She started going towards home. But she just kept remembering that Mom. She was keep thinking about that woman who looked just like his Mom. She started looking around. On every poster she felt so confused. She just didn't understand if that lady was her Mom. Then she reached home.
   Malini was shocked to see Pooja in that state. She was literally breathless. Malini " What happened? Are you alright?" Pooja started  trying to hide emotions. Malini sensed it. She knew Pooja from childhood. She could see change in her daughter's expression. When Pooja said nothing, Malini just nodded with smile. But her heart she sensed that something was wrong. She didn't understand. She wanted to call Pooja's friend. Then her phone rang. Malini took it. "Auntie Pooja is alright? Did she reached home? " "She came just now. But she was little bit breathless. What happened?" " Auntie she suddenly began to feel so much pains in her stomach that she ran home." "Ohh that's why she rushed inside her room. I thought that she was upset. " Malini smiled. But then she immediately said bye and disconnected phone. Malini ran towards Pooja's room. But when she went inside, she was shocked. Pooja was sitting in one corner and crying. Malini "What happened? " "Mom I saw her." "Whom?" "My Mom!!" " Your Mom?" Malini was so nervous. She didn't sense when she started crying. She wanted her Pooja to be her daughter and she did it all for her. But still Pooja was calling that other woman with her mother. It was hurting Malini. She was so possessive about Pooja. Malini screamed " I am your Mom." Pooja " I know..but I am scared of her." She hugged Malini and started crying. Now Malini was so confused. Malini " Sweet heart why are you scared? She will not take you from us. You are grown up now." "But Mom I am scared of her face." " But why did you have to see her face? " "Mom she is everywhere. " "What?" " She is actress now. Mom you can see her posters all around." "Now you are panicking. You don't able to see her poster until now. You just manage to see her movie today. It might not become hit. Then she would be gone in few days." "No.. Mom every one liked her. They are going to discuss her in college. I will not go in college. Mom I just stay in home." "No.. No.. Sweetheart you can't destroy your future like that. It was all wrong. I mean you can ignore them." "That is impossible Mom." "Try to understand sweetheart it would not matter that much. She could not able to touch you now." Pooja started shivering only by her thought. Malini felt that it was worst. She knew that she wanted her daughter to be her but not scared of some one like that. She just sensed one thing. She had reduce her fear. But she didn't want to take her to Leela. She knew that she might want her daughter back. After all Pooja was beautiful now. Leela could also put her in acting career and grab lot of money. She was so upset. Malini didn't understand how could she save her house. But she knew Pooja was more important. Malini " Do you want to meet her? It might reduce your fear?" "No.. No.. Mom promise me. You never give me back to her." "No..No I will never let her take you. I was just asking for one visit to reduce your fear. When you will see that she is just normal lady. Your fear will be reduced." "No..No. Just keep me away from her and now I want to sleep. Don't wake me up. Just go." Pooja turned her face to other side. Malini wanted to talk to her but she had to go out. After all Malini knew her daughter. Pooja would speak to her only when she wished for it.
    Malini was so tense. She knew that Leela was working in films. But she never thought that she would become such a big actress and most importantly Pooja react like that. She was not ready to go out of her room because she was so scared that she would see some poster which would have her Mom. It was worst on every moment. Malini decided to go inside Pooja's room to convince her. Malini "Come on. You can avoid her. You have avoided her until now. " "But then she was nothing. Now she was every thing. If I switch on TV, she would be there." "Come on that is not true." Malini turned on TV. As she expected some famous actress was dancing. Malini smiled and said " Now you can see." She was shocked to see that Pooja was already screaming. Pooja "Switch off  TV. She is dancing." She started screaming throwing things. Finally Malini switched off TV. She was so shocked. Malini "What happened? It was not your Mom." "I know but she will come soon. I know she is going to keep coming on every step. I just don't understand why didn't you see it. She had manage to once again rule on this world. She would beat me again. Just like last time. It was worst. I still remember it. She was angry because I have used her lipstick. Mom she is scary evil witch. She could turn any one on her side by her unique magic. Can't you see it? I mean. Look at Dad. He is such sensible man. Still he married to her." " Sweetheart some men did mistake like that. Come on. You are grown up now. You can't believe that fairy tale." " No..No.. Mom it is real. She is some one who have power over mind. You can see her. She can handle any one. I am so sure that. My friend..." Then phone rang. Malini took it. It was Pooja's friend. Malini thought that Pooja would feel relax after talking to her friend. Malini " Pooja it's you friend." Pooja talked for some time. Then she just began to talk in same way that was regarding her mother and her magic. Malini was so shocked. She took phone from Pooja. Friend "Hello Pooja.." "Who is Pooja?" "Auntie?" "Sorry wrong number." Then Malini disconnected phone. Pooja was sitting in corner. She was shivering again. Phone rang again this time Malini took it and talked as Malini. She told that Pooja was sick so she was sleeping. Her friend thought it was wrong number. She told Malini just every point. It was clear that she thought Pooja was one crazy girl. In fact she never thought that it was Pooja. After all Pooja was her friend she never talk like that. But Malini was sure if she sensed it was Pooja. Then there would be biggest trouble for all. She didn't want her daughter to be seen life that it was enough. She decided that she must talk to her husband. She told him all. Malini " She needed a Doctor and I am taking her to Doctor." "What? Are you out of your mind? You can't take my daughter to any Doctor. I don't want her proved to be mad," She could clearly heard suspicion in his voice. Malini " I don't mean that I mean physician. I think she is having fever." But Malini sensed one thing that something must be wrong in Pooja. She knew that it must be done. She knew that Pooja needed psychiatrist. She decided that her husband might not feel that she was Pooja's mother but she was. She decided to that she would convince Pooja and took her.
   Malini went inside. She went near Pooja. Malini " Do you trust me? I am your Mom." Pooja hugged her. Pooja "Yes Mom." Malini looked at watch. She saw that Trusha was gone to school so she would not be coming for few hours. Malini " I take you to my friend. She is psychiatrist. But you must not tell your Dad." "Psychiatrist. So I am mad." "No...No you have just little problem." "Mom you don't need to convince me. I just want it to stop Mom. Please take me. I love you Mom. Help me. Please help me." Malini nodded. She called her psychiatrist friend. She was happy when her friend agreed to give her appointment. They both went immediately. When they were waiting, all time Malini was tense. Then they went inside. She pretended that she was normal. But She was tense. Then she saw relaxation on Pooja's face. She sensed that she did right. Then her friend told her that Pooja could cured. In fact Pooja would be perfect if she was treated on that time when her mother beat her. She needed treatment but lack of it created this problem. It was post traumatic result but since she never got treatment. It lead to Phobia of her mother. It was worst when her mother started getting admired because slowly Pooja started thinking that now her real Mom would convince whole world against her. It was worst on every point  because her every friend was admiring her real mother's acting skill. They didn't trust her or love her. But Pooja mistook their talent admiration as their love towards her. She told Malini that she needed few sessions.They were happy when they went out. But then Malini looked at watch. She sensed that she was too late. Trushna must had came home. When they reached home, her husband was already there. He started abusing Malini before whole society. No one in that society knew that Malini was step Mom. But now they all knew because he screamed and told all that she was trying to prove his daughter mad. Malini started crying. It was worst scene when suddenly Pooja screamed " You are just like her husabnd that's why you married to her. She is not that powerful but you are evil. She beat me so I was scared of her. I used to scream at night out of fear. But you did nothing. Since you don't want to take me to psychiatrist. You made me mad just because you wanted to hide your embarrassment to world. That's why you kept hiding me from all. My Mom. This Mom helped me. She took care of me. I want to stay with her. If you want to divorce her go ahead but I will stay with my Mom." Pooja hold Malini's hand tightly. Trushna slowly went near them. Then Pooja's Dad looked at them with anger and went inside. After that for few days he showed his anger. But then soon he saw difference in Pooja. She was more relaxed and happy. She even began to enjoy Leela's acting. One day when she saw her role of perfect mother she said loudly while laughing to all her friends " Friends she is best actress." Then she told them all every thing. Every one hated Leela for it. But they all joked that she deserved award for that acting. Since even while she was having devil in her heart, she seemed like angel. So finally one day Pooja's Dad apologized to Malini and every thing started in perfect way. Their one nightmare was finally over. Leela was no longer part of their family.
                                                                   The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6957. Dream towards light create

                      Dream towards light create  Dream towards light create new appeal towards touch with hope that show new knowledge to s...